CVRDN - Commercial
CVRDN - Fund
UFT COMMERCIAL FINANCE
What is a CVRDN?
Summary & Highlights; CVRDN
Advantages & Similarities to VRDN
Examples of Note Characteristics
Cost of Borrowing: At a Glance
Cost and Fee Schedules
Flowchart; The Flow of Cash
FAQ: Licensing Process
FAQ: Principal LCs
FAQ: Note Subscriptions
What is a Qualified Institutional Buyer?
Schedule UFT's CEO to Speak at your Event
- Invite Joanne Marlowe to speak at your next industry event
Schedule a UFT Professional
- Speakers available to introduce select UFT financial products to your industry group
NEWS & PRESS RELEASES-
PRIVATE BUSINESS CHANNEL
Private Business Channel
to view Joanne Marlowe's recent interview.
The information contained in this announcement is only accurate as of the date of its publication and release, and may contain certain forward-looking statements based upon anticipated events that may or may not come to pass. The company makes no representation or warranty as to the correctness or accuracy of the information contained herein, and is under no obligation to update this information at any time after the date of release.
BECOME A LICENSED CVRDN USER
CVRDN Licensee Benefits
Access Credit in support of your quality project or asset acquisition
Pool Debt Capital to meet forward-looking credit needs
Enjoy manageable "all-in" borrowing rates
15-25 year Finance Term
No Prepayment Penalties for early redemptions
Interest-only Coupon for better cashflow
Option to synthetically Fix Interest Rates
Create new benefits for existing Bank or Investor Relationships
Agile and standardized issuance and credit underwriting process
NEWS & PRESS RELEASES
UFT Preferred Vendor Opens Commercial Credit Web Portal
- UFT Commercial Finance introduces a web portal for Participating Lenders and Commercial Borrowers at www.uftcf.com
UFT Builds Bridge to Mid-market Borrowers
- UFT Commercial Finance introduces new credit resource to mid-market sector
Fifth Third Securities Joins UFT's Preferred Vendor Network
- Fifth Third Securities to act as Placement and Remarketing Agent for UFT's Licensees
UFT's CEO Profiles CVRDN's Role in Infrastructure Finance
- Joanne Marlowe speaks at Int'l Infrastructure Conference.
Citigroup Smith Barney Profiles Joanne Marlowe
- DVD promotes link between Private Wealth Management and Investment Banking Services.
MORE NEWS & PRESS...
TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONFIDENTIALITY & NON-DISCLOSURE
© 2018 UNITED FT, INC.